WilliamsonLegal are workplace relations law specialists acting exclusively for employers, providing legal advice and support in all aspects of workplace relations, employment and work health & safety law.
WilliamsonLegal provides strategic legal advice and support to help employers manage their workforces at every stage of the business lifecycle. Whether you want to check if you are doing the right thing, need support with a one off matter, or would like to get access to strategic advice, WilliamsonLegal are the lawyers that employers trust to turn chaos into clarity, risks into solutions, uncertainty into knowledge and fear into confidence.
Brian Williamson is one of the few Accredited Specialists in Employment & Industrial Law.
WilliamsonLegal’s boutique legal practice was thriving but required a marketing focus and systems in place to support ongoing business development and marketing activities.
Our challenges were:
- Establishing a stronger brand identity to enable differentiation as a trusted boutique specialist firm.
- Building the profile of Brian Williamson as an Accredited Specialist supported by the strength of the WilliamsonLegal team.
- Educating the market about the solutions for every stage of the business lifecycle to deepen existing client relationships and attract a broader range of potential clients.
WilliamsonLegal engaged Twinlife Marketing to undertake a full strategic marketing review & develop a plan for long term marketing that would support the growing business.
This included many important activities to set up the foundation of WilliamsonLegal’s marketing and enable the team to optimise its client communications including:
- Brand identity refresh & guidelines including a new tagline to reinforce its unique positioning.
- Development of important collateral such as a new corporate brochure, powerpoint presentation template and letterhead for consistent communications.
- Launch of a new website providing easier access to information & resources for employers including more information regarding services for every stage of the business lifecycle.
- Introducing a regular email newsletter using a simple & free online tool to communicate with clients and drive website engagement.
- Database management to support email and event marketing.
- Event planning including new signage and booth design/management for key industry & internal events to capture leads and enhance corporate presence.
- Thought leadership content celebrating & leveraging Brian’s 20 years as an accredited specialist.
- Development of a survey to gain insight into customer satisfaction & attitudes regarding operations, pricing and customer service performance to guide future strategy development.
“WilliamsonLegal is focused on creating satisfied and empowered clients who have knowledge and insight into the legal and strategic options and tools available for the successful management of their workforces.
The Twinlife Marketing approach is very much aligned with our values and the team was able to help us achieve our goals by establishing a marketing platform for WilliamsonLegal to build a scalable marketing-oriented business. Our whole team was involved in the process to ensure internal alignment to the strategy.
Over time with Twinlife Marketing’s support we learned how to manage the website and email communications directly to enable us to keep content up to date and respond to opportunities much faster. We’ve had some great feedback from clients regarding our marketing initiatives and are seeing positive results from our investment with better client engagement and transparent reporting to help us track results.”