Developing a brand & marketing strategy is for businesses who need to:
- Define their unique position in the market,
- Understand their ideal clients and how to reach them,
- Gain clarity on their messaging to stand out from the competition and cut through a crowded market.
Gain clear direction on how to best market your business.
Our Brand & Marketing Strategy is completely tailored to each unique situation and combines your business knowledge with our marketing knowledge and your staff and clients’ insights.
Through a series of collaborative workshops and research conducted by our team, the strategy covers the complete marketing mix and identifies on which areas to focus your time and resources – from research, messaging and branding, to digital, social, website, email, print advertising and PR.
Our Brand & Marketing Strategy will give you clarity on your:
- Business overview including your vision, mission, values as well as your history, your purpose and your business objectives.
- Market overview including SWOT analysis, products & services overview, target market segmentation, competitor overview and seasonal calendar.
- Brand architecture including differentiation, positioning, core value proposition, and key marketing messages.
- Marketing strategies and initiatives including marketing actions, campaigns, marketing calendar, budget and resources.
You will have a complete understanding of the best path to take to reach your objectives, as well as a clear and practical plan of action to bring it to life.
“It’s great when a plan starts to come together and produce the results we were all anticipating. The Twinlife Marketing team have given us the clarity and direction we needed, and their excellent work so far is already showing exciting results. Empowering us to grow into new markets, our marketing strategy is vindication of our commitment to invest in this vital aspect of our business and an awesome way to dive into the next stage of implementation. It’s been a great journey so far.”
Shane Conlon, Managing Director, NTS Australia