VFX Print Group is a dynamic Australian owned digital printing business that was founded over 25 years ago. Specialising in small, large and grand format digital print formats, VFX Print Group offer a wide range of printed solutions from business cards to billboards and everything in between. After years of perfecting their printing, technology and processes, VFX Print Group was proudly awarded the prestigious FOGRA Standard Digital accreditation. They are the only printer in Australia to achieve this accreditation for both small and large print formats and they are also the first company in the world to achieve it across all three major print formats. (Small, Large and Grand).
While the VFX Print Group business was operating successfully, Twinlife Marketing was engaged to proactively take the marketing strategy to the next level. The main challenges were to
• Evolve the brand identity whilst still maintaining its heritage.
• Position the business and distinguish it from competitors. Take full marketing leadership position.
• Increase the awareness of the broad depth of VFX Print Group’s service offering to its current and potential clients.
• Attract new clients and develop their emerging business initiatives.
• Create a regular marketing communication plan.
• Completed a series of marketing workshops to investigate the marketing opportunities
• Created a full Strategic Marketing Plan and provided strategic marketing direction
• Brand identity refresh. Evolved the company logo to make it more functional across a broad spectrum of applications.
• Created a new company tagline that was relevant to the core benefits of the business
• Introduced new branding elements to the overall brand design
• Development of a set of brand guidelines to assist in implementation among internal stakeholders.
• Website audit and upgrade
• Creation of new brand collateral including brochures, company videos, communication templates and advertising.
• Set up the infrastructure for regular communications to their existing and potential new clients across all target audience segments.
• Developed a marketing and communications calendar to more effectively plan and implement marketing activities.
• The new logo has maintained the heritage of the previous logo and thus recognition. However the new logo is more functional and has greater prominence in all PR and branding opportunities.
• The new tagline Dynamic. Reliable. Innovative. has been integrated across all branding and communications collateral.
• The new “coloured triangles” branding device is unique and distinctive. It also reflects the vibrancy of the products and services offered and it also acts as a metaphor for the colour consistency benefit that the company provides.
• The company website has undergone a significant upgrade making it mobile device friendly and introducing the new brand identity. It is also easier to navigate from an industry perspective.
• The communications plan achieved great results with a high level of engagement of the target audience and increased sales as a result.
Over our 25+ years in the printing industry, VFX Print Group had never undertaken any professional marketing. Although we already have a successful business, the Twinlife Marketing team have transformed how we present to the high level clients we deal with. Their direction and planning has allowed us to grow substantially over a 12 month period. We thoroughly enjoy working with their team and look forward to continued growth with them.
Tim Stafford, Sales and Marketing ManagerTags: billboards, digital printing, VFX, VFX Print Group