Build long-term value for your business
in an inspiring environment with like-minded people
All business people finish the year with good intentions to allocate more time into strategy the upcoming year. In reality, this is always the first thing that falls off the plate.
To ensure you don’t fall into that trap this year, AltusQ and Twinlife Marketing have joined forces and we’ve designed a unique interactive workshop to ensure you kick off 2016 with clarity of purpose and vision, a solid strategy, focused projects and clear success measurement.
• Get a clear definition of what will drive up the valuation of your business in 2016.
• Define which 20% of projects to focus on that will deliver 80% of your value.
• Further develop your own leadership style – 21st century leadership.
• Set up the right marketing structure within your business for ongoing success.
• Identify the power of your brand and how it sets you apart from your competitors.
• Extract full value from digital and online marketing tools.
Date: Thursday 4th of February
Time: 8.00am registration 8.30am start, concluding @ 4pm, followed by networking drinks overlooking Bondi Beach
Venue: North Bondi Surf Life Saving Club, Campbell Parade, North Bondi
Speakers: Joe Porteus & Jill Arkell from AltusQ, Sonja van den Bosch & Joanne Akkari from Twinlife Marketing
Inclusions: Morning tea, lunch and networking drinks included
Early Bird Offer:
If you register and pay for this unique interactive workshop by 18th December 2015, you’ll pay $890 ex GST instead of $990 ex GST.
Give yourself and your business the best gift and register now via the following link http://www.altusq.com.au/surfside-strategy-session-bondi-beach-2016/Tags: AltusQ, Bondi Beach business event, business strategy, Jill Arkell, Joanne Akkari, Joe Porteus, marketing strategy, Sonja van den Bosch, Surfside Strategy Session Bondi, Twinlife Marketing