Scott Carver is an inter-disciplinary team of architects, designers and dreamers, driven to transform the world around us. For more than 30 years Scott Carver’s Sydney design studio has been exporting its design expertise globally working with leading clients and partners to deliver projects in the residential, retail, hospitality, commercial and the public realm. We connect people through design to make our cities more liveable.
Scott Carver’s inter-disciplinary design studio been growing consistently based on referrals and repeat business from major clients. However, the management team understood that as with many growing businesses it was important to achieve alignment on the direction for the brand to help take the business into the future. It was time to focus on marketing.
Our challenges were to:
• Embed marketing throughout the business and educate the team
• Position Scott Carver in the market showcasing its design philosophy, people, projects and potential
• Engage with existing clients to deepen relationships and nurture connections
• Educate the market about our design thinking
Scott Carver engaged Twinlife Marketing to undertake a full strategic marketing review and develop a plan for long term marketing that would support the direction of the business. This included important activities to set up the systems & platform for long-term marketing:
• Brand strategy workshops to refine and communicate their positioning.
• Review, restructure & rewriting all collateral to ensure consistent communications across the different disciplines within the business.
• Complete review of website analytics, structure and content to improve the customer experience.
• Launch a regular email newsletter using a simple online tool to communicate with clients and drive engagement.
• Business development and client retention through sponsorships and events.
• Engagement with industry and business media to drive brand awareness.
• Recruitment & mentoring of permanent internal Marketing Coordinator.
Partnering with Twinlife Marketing for our marketing strategy helped us focus on the importance of marketing to our future business. With their assistance we were able to hire an internal marketing resource and establish a strong platform for our communications including regular email marketing and events. Our content marketing strategy has seen us publish 50% more articles which help us to educate the market about our thinking in a relevant & engaging manner. Twinlife’s input into our strategic planning has helped us to refine what we stand for and how to communicate this externally & internally, particularly as our business grows.
Rodney Paesler, Managing Director, Scott Carver.Tags: Scott Carver; architect; design