For more than 25 years, Glascott Landscape & Civil has specialised in all aspects of landscape construction and civil works. With offices in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne and Canberra, they work with some of the largest builders, contractors, architects and Government bodies to deliver large-scale commercial, residential and infrastructure projects on the eastern seaboard.
Glascott Landscape & Civil evolved from a small ‘ute and dog’ business into a thriving commercial landscaping business. Although they were staring to win larger and more prestigious projects in NSW, many existing and potential customers were still not aware of their capabilities to deliver large and detailed outdoor assets, particularly outside of NSW. They wanted to expand into VIC but needed to grow existing territories. They wanted to leverage the infrastructure boom.
Our challenges were to:
• Evolve the brand to appeal to larger clients by highlighting professionalism, quality and safety.
• Position Glacott as the leader in commercial landscaping services on the eastern seaboard
• Build the profile of Managing Director Mathew Glascott as a specialist and industry expert
• Educate the market on their experience and expertise, both nationally and state level
• Retain and nurture existing clients
• Implement marketing throughout the business and educate the team
Glascott Landscape & Civil engaged Twinlife Marketing to undertake a full strategic marketing review and develop a plan for long term marketing that would support the direction of the business. This included important activities to set up the foundation of Glascott’s marketing that would provide the platform for long-term marketing:
• Brand identity refresh & guidelines including a new tagline to reinforce their positioning.
• Development of collateral including tender materials to ensure consistent communications.
• Launch of a new website that provides better information on services, experience and capabilities.
• Introduce a regular email newsletter using a simple & free online tool to communicate with clients and drive engagement.
• Establish and manage a marketing database and provide reporting and measurement
• Engage with industry and business media to drive brand awareness.
• Development of a social media strategy to engage audiences and stay top of mind.
We had never properly marketed our business and knew we couldn’t do it ourselves so we engaged Twinlife Marketing. They established our marketing by developing a realistic marketing strategy that was implemented throughout the business. Twinlife Marketing guided us through the process, educating and engaging our national team so that everyone was aligned with our goals.
The marketing has made a big impact. We are more visible and we engage with our audience regularly and consistently. Clients and prospects can now see the full depth and breadth of what we do. Marketing has become an integral part of our business as we continue to grow.
Matthew Glascott, Managing Director, Glascott Landscape & CivilTags: Glascott, Glascott landscape & civil