Can you relate to the following?
- I have the feeling our current marketing efforts may be misdirected, costing me time and money.
- I don’t know what marketing activities to do or when we should do them.
- Marketing is just too hard and keeps falling on my plate.
We invite you to gain vital insights on how to generate sustainable marketing results for your business at our educational marketing workshop.
Led by Sonja van den Bosch, Founder and Managing Director of Twinlife Marketing, you’ll gain essential knowledge to help you establish the right marketing structure within your business for ongoing marketing success.
What you’ll take away:
- Understand the source of marketing challenges and frustrations experienced by SMEs.
- Learn the three elements of marketing success.
- Learn how customer journey marketing helps you do the right marketing activities in the right order.
- Work out how marketing can tell your story to a highly distracted world.
- Determine how to integrate digital and traditional marketing tools for the best outcomes.
What our attendees have said:
“Jam-packed with valuable info and delivered in practical, easy to understand language.” – Rebecca Wells, Clear Horizon Coaching
“Sometimes a few well chosen words can help create exceptional results. Sonja gave me a few of those words last year and we have seen a 20% increase in revenue following her advice. I strongly recommend Sonja and her team at Twinlife Marketing. These people are great and great at what they do. Thank you Sonja.” – Sebastiaan de Jonge, owner Kwikkopy Auburn
“The Twinlife marketing workshop was the clearest, most valuable and practical seminar on marketing I have ever attended. I thoroughly recommend investing the time to go, because that investment will pay huge dividends.” – David Giles, owner David Giles Copywriting
“Best time investment for the month! For past 3 months…Thank you so much! .” – Shan Zhu, owner Count on me bookkeeping
“I’ve never met someone so devoted and inspiring in her way of approach. Sonja had made me think out of the circle.” – Natalie Almond, owner Anahata Yoga Space